Spider Mountain is a new type of climbing activity, offering a physical challenge and plenty of fun. Ideal for smaller venues, indoors and outdoors, it provides an exciting alternative to a bouncy castle and is ideal for fun days, children’s birthday parties, shopping centre promotions etc.
Spider Mountain sets Adventurers the challenge of finding their way up through a maze of 7 elasticated spider’s webs to height of 7m and then slide down our fantastic vertical drop slide.
Not surprising that the challenging energetic activity is a popular training activity used by the British Army.
There is no need for helmets or harnesses with this activity.
- Set up time: 10 minutes
- Can be set up outdoors or indoors, all we need is a flat & reasonably smooth piece of ground.
- Only requires one operator
- Maximum of 12 to 15 Adventurers at any one time
- 8m (24’) high
- Floor area required is 4m wide x 16 m long.
- Minimum Adventurer’s height 0.95m (3’ 1”)
- Maximum Adventurer’s weight 120kgs (19 Stone)
- Capacity (with Slide option) 125 per hour
As with all our activities we can off structured sessions. Please find a few examples of these below:
• Blindfold Challenge (singles or teams)
• Coloured Ball Challenge
• Timed runs (singles or teams).
Spider Mountain is ideal for