It looks easy but like all our activities its not. A simple cargo net 5 metres high. The trick is that its set at incline so you are nearly climbing upside down. It takes alot of upper body strength to stay on the net and reach the top. However technique can help alot and we can show you the tricks to help you.
This is a great competitive activity, race your mates to the top and then let go be gently lowered to the ground by our Auto Belay.
Then have another go !!
We can run this activity with relays or with times being taken to see who has the best technique
- Minimum weight 20kgs and maximum weight 120kgs
- The Scramble Net can accomodate 2 Adventurers at any one time
- The net is set at 5m high
- Capacity 60 Adventurers an hour
- Floorspace require is 6m wide x 6m long
- Equipment can be set up an 1.5 hours