We have a cracking Mobile High Ropes course. It’s name is Mont Blanc and it’s platforms tower an amazing 4m (13 feet) above the ground. Our course offers 55 m of challenging activities.
Flexibility to suit your requirements
Our High Ropes Course can be constructed with up to 12 separate elements, or challenges, meaning you are able to design your own course to suit your requirements.
It also means that we can set up several different courses at the same venue.
All the Elements available are graded in terms of difficulty:
Blue (Standard), Red (Intermediate) or Black (Advanced)
Or we can incorporate a mixture of elements.
To see the choice of elements available click here
The courses can take 10 Adventurers at any one time. It can be sited indoors or outdoors, all we need is a reasonably level piece of ground large enough for the equipment.
Your safety – our number one priority
Our High Rope Courses are extremely safe because the Adventurer’s harness is always attached to an overhead rail that follows the course. There is no need to keep clipping and unclipping when you move between elements and therefore the risk of falling from the course is removed.
Before starting on the course the Adventurer is kitted out with a helmet and harness and given a detailed safety briefing. Finally the harness is clipped on to the course via the overhead Sky Rail.
Our friendly, qualified Extreme Adventure Instructors are always on hand to give advice and encouragement as you negotiate the course.
- Floor area required is 15m wide by 15m long
- Overall height is 6m (19.5 ’) if constructed inside we need 6.5m headroom
- Platform height 4 m
- The High Ropes Courses take about 2 ½ hours to set up and 1 hour to take down
- It requires a minimum of two Extreme Adventure Instructors to operate it
- Minimum individual Adventurer’s height 1.1m (3’ 8”)
- Maximum individual Adventurer’s weight 120kgs (19 Stone)
- Capacity 12 Adventurers can be accommodated on the Course at any one time
- Capacity 60/70 Adventurers per hour
- Each course has 11 elements & 55 metres of challenges
- All Helmets and Harnesses are supplied by Extreme Adventure
- All equipment conforms to standards set out by the European High Ropes Association.
- All of our safety equipment (harnesses, Carabiners, Clips and Helmets)are CE approved standard.
- Our High Ropes Course has an upto date ADIPS Safety Certificate
- Storage boxes are available to store excess clothing and belongings, but we recommend valuables are not brought into the course area.
Check out our High Ropes Elements page which gives all the information you need to know